I always try to lead off with the words "it's simple", and it is.
Here is my simple list and hopefully it will register with some of my fellow simpletons.
- Nature is our creator. We evolved and weren't created by a God who looked like us - nor are we the progeny of one male and one female.
- Once we all accept that as human beings, we can get down to the business of restoring what keeps us alive; nature.
- All human beings are equal with some genetic variations and unique DNA's that contain hereditary elements.
- There are two social classes of humans on the planet. Those in control and those not in control. Guess which class you are likely to be in!
- The word freedom is misused 99.9% of the time.
- Science is the path to knowledge
- Over population is destroying humanity by destroying nature
- Colonizing other planets is essential for the survival of the human species
- As a whole the human species has no control over our existence from second to second
- If you are reading this and think this is crazy - then you are crazy.
Okay - there's tons of proof for all of this - and the truth is you need nothing more than common sense to understand reality.
First and foremost your mortality. You are going to die. period, end of story.
Once you get that out of the way think about the following:
Given that you have a limited life span - what should you do with your time?
Ooops - what the hell am I doing here typing! I'm going for a walk along side the river path!